Western Digital drives are the portable external drive manufacturing brands. People usually use this lightweight product to store their important data, files, and any other documents. There are various products and model available for these WD drives like WD Elements Desktop, My Passport, My Passport Edge, WD My Book Thunderbolt Duo etc. WD drive is well known for its high performance and reliability.
Data loss is very common and basic problem that may occur to anyone irrespective of the storage device used. Like any other storage media, WD drives are also susceptible to data loss situation. This situation can be caused by several factors, some of them are mentioned below:
- In some cases you may format your WD drives accidentally which results in huge loss of data since, these WD drives are the one which contains your data backup.
- There are instances where your WD drives may fail or crash due to several reasons like frequent power fluctuations, exposure to high magnetic fields etc.
- Errors while partitioning, re-partitioning the WD drives also causes loss of your vital data.
- Incomplete transfer of your data due to sudden system shut down or abrupt removal of the WD drives while transferring the data from or to the system makes your data inaccessible.
When this situation occurs, all data and any other important files in the hard drives are going to disappear. Luckily, there is a powerful program called Remo Recover will help you in Western digital data recovery Mac Yosemite. Remo Recover, which has received best data recovery software reviews, helps you to recover data from all data loss scenarios.
Why Remo Recover tool is unique?
Remo Recover tool has a simple interface which can be understood by both professionals and no-voice users too. Installation of this application is very easy and it recovers data from your WD hard drive quickly in just few clicks. You can make use of Smart Scan feature to find files if you are unable to find them using the usual scan. It gives you the option to compress the recovered data according to the available disk space
Remo Recover tool restores your WD hard disk data with ease. It identifies and recovers up to 300 file types including email archives, documents, zip archives, audio files, video files, data files, image files, application files, spreadsheets, backup files and other vital file types from your WD drive based on their unique signatures. It scans your entire hard drive and retrieves data in a short span of time.
This application recovers data from other external hard drive brands too, such as Kingston, LaCie, Seagate, Buffalo, Toshiba, etc. Along with restoring data from Western Digital hard drive, it also supports data recovery from hard disks such as SATA, SSD, IDE, SCSI, flash memory drives, iPods and many others.
Useful tips to prevent data loss from Western Digital drives in the future:
- Backup crucial files and folders on any external storage device so that you can restore them during unforeseen circumstances.
- Adding new files after deletion or loss of data from Western Digital drives should be avoided to prevent overwriting.
- Virus or malware infection on Western Digital drives can be prevented by scanning it with updated anti-virus software frequently.