Multi Media Cards in short called as MMC cards are a portable storage device that are mainly used in various electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, camcorders, cameras, etc. to store multimedia files. Through MMC card reader, we can copy photos, and other media files from MMC card to our computers with great ease. These MMC cards can be used in devices that supports SD cards.
Multimedia cards, when compared to traditional hard disk drives, have less chance of data loss problems. But, still data loss occurs in these MMC cards in some situations, as data loss is inevitable because though professionals have designed a robust and automated devices for saving files, but human mistakes are unavoidable. Therefore, data loss is unstoppable in these MMC cards, due to human mistakes
What you need to do after encountering data loss from MMC?
If you come across data loss from MMC card, and want to restore all your data, then the first and foremost thing you need to do is stop further usage of the MMC card till you perform MMC card recovery with powerful data recovery tool. Using the MMC card after losing data will overwrites the files and reduces the chance of data recovery.
Scenarios that causes data loss from MMC cards:
Improper usage: Improper usage of MMC card like ejecting the card from the Mac system in non-safer mode and ejecting it from the cameras or other devices abruptly during any read/write operation may result in the corruption of the card and data stored in it becomes inaccessible
File system corruption: For managing data files changing the header file or modifications made to the file system can corrupt its file system that will lead to huge data loss
Human mistakes: human errors like accidental deletion of important files while erasing unwanted files, unintended formatting, pressing Delete All button accidentally by mistake while previewing the files, etc.
Severe virus infection: As MMC cards are used on multiple devices to transfer data, they are easily prone to virus attacks. These harmful viruses automatically damages the MMC card and therefore causes huge data loss
Apart from the above mentioned data loss scenarios, there could be many other circumstances that can cause data loss from MMC cards. Whatever may be the reasons behind data loss, you can easily rescue your data on MMC cardwith the help of powerful recovery tool like Remo Recover software
What is the need to choose Remo Recover software?
Remo Recover software comes out with sophisticated scanning algorithms that assists in complete scanning of MMC card and recovering data within couple of clicks. It supports MMC card recovery on almost all Mac OS X including El Capitan, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, etc. and it comes out with free trial version, just download, install, and run it on your Mac system by connecting your card reader holding your MMC card to your computer. By running the demo version, you can check the performance of the tool prior purchase and decide the ability of the tool. It recovers lost or deleted pictures, videos, music files, excel files, PowerPoint files, and many more files within couple of clicks.
Other features of Remo Recover tool:
- It recovers all types of memory cards including MMC card, SD card, xD card, SDXC card, SDHC card, CF card, and so on
- Data from hard drives, flash drives, pen drives, thumb drives, and other storage devices can be restored with this utility
- Supports data recovery from MMC card on almost all branded cameras such as Nikon, Canon, Panasonic, Kodak, Olympus, Samsung, Sony, etc.
- It supports MMC card recovery from different brands of MMC cards such as Samsung, Toshiba, SanDisk, etc.
Safety precautions to avoid data loss:
- Do not use faulty firmware cameras to capture images
- Maintain one or more copies of your important photos and videos, so that even of you encounter any errors while accessing MMC card data, you can retrieve from backup copy
- Never turn off your computer or remove your MMC card from the system while moving files from MMC card to computer or vice versa. And use power backup utility like UPS to avoid sudden system shutdown due to power outage while using MMC card via your computer