“Recently I completed VFX course and waiting for certification, mean while I want to surprise my sister by making some effects to her previous videos. I completed almost all the tasks and eagerly looking for output. Suddenly some format dialogue box appeared and at that time I am not sure what exactly it was and I clicked format button, within few minutes all my saved data lost due to accidental formation. Now I am searching for best recovery tool to restore all my lost data. Please suggest me a good utility. Thanks in advance.”
How exactly data loss happens?
- Formatting – After formatting a storage media all references like name, size, and location details of the file get erased from the system area and leads to data loss.
- Reformatting – Whenever the file system of a storage media shifted from FAT16 / FAT 32 to NTFS or vice versa, creates a new file system and erases complete data present in it. This occurs due to the files losing their encryption details and file system permissions which hold entries associated with access granted and operation allowed to a file.
Why we format:
When the operating system gets failure or the system doesn’t boot caused due to registry error, rather than trying to repair we format. When hard disk drive is full i.e., when the partition / drive is full which overall reduces the speed of the system. Upgrading your system from one OS to another which enables the user to utilize the advanced features is a great reason to format your hard disk drive. If you are planning to re-use the drive and don’t believe anything is wrong with the drive, a quick format is adequate since you are still the owner. If you believe the drive may have problems or are encountering problems with the computer, a full format is a good option to make sure no issues exist with the drive.
It is the most common scenario that losing data on a MAC hard drive due to accidental formatting. Once the data loss happens don’t commit to utilize that hard drive since there is a chance that data gets overwritten. If the data is overwritten it is impossible to recover. The most efficient software utility to restore formatted MAC hard drive is Remo Recover.
Remo Recover for MAC
Remo Recover Mac provides all necessary data recovery modules, which allow recovering lost data simply. This edition has most advanced recovery modules that are providing recovery of files with complete folder hierarchy, which means after recovery you will have complete directory structure recovered from a formatted drive or a lost volume. It works exceptionally well on all MAC OC X versions. This is best tool to recover as it is recommended by many IT professionals and industry experts.
Features of Remo Recover Mac software:
- It can restore more than 300 files including spreadsheets, documents, data files, audio files, video files, image files, etc with its advanced recovery algorithm.
- Restores files deleted from Macintosh volumes.
- Retrieves files that have been emptied from Trash.
- After restoring deleted files, it recognizes and preserves the file names.
- You can find files from the restored data list using its extremely fast built-in “Find” tool.
- Performs in-depth scanning to retrieve deleted files from inaccessible volumes.
- “Preview” option to view the recovered files before storing them on your preferred destination.
- Restored data can be viewed in Mac finder style interface.
- Data recovery from file systems like HFS, HFS+ and FAT is supported by this software utility.
- Do not use Mac hard disk after formatting.
- Maintain backup of important documents and store on some reliable storage device.