So you got your Windows computer crashed, now want to recover the valuables from it. In this case, you need to use crash data recovery software which recovers the data from crashed hard drive. Remo Recover is a tool which is specialized in recovering data from different types of hard drives in different states. Even if it is damaged, corrupted or crashed, it performs file recovery in an efficient way. It uses such simple yet quite powerful mechanism to scan for files and folders deeply within the drive and succeeds at the end. The powerful set of features of this tool is listed below.
Characteristics of Remo Recover Tool
- It supports data recovery from different types of disk drives such as solid state drives, hard disk drives, USB drives, memory cards, fire wire drives, etc.
- Gives “Preview” of data after the successful scan of crashed disk drive. You can also “Save Recovery Session” b y pausing the scan and can resume it later to find the files.
- Supported and compatible to install on all Windows operating systems like Windows XP until Windows 10. The supported file systems are ExFAT, FAT32, FAT16, NTFS5 and NTFS.
- Supports recovery of data from formatted and reformatted drives. It has built in powerful algorithm to make the recovery process easier.
- The software supports almost all hard disk brands such as Transcend, Seagate, Western Digital, Toshiba, etc. It has built in support of over 300 file types including documents, music, video, images, compressed RARs, etc.
The above listed features make this convenient to use in all Windows systems. Moreover, its interface is designed by software experts around the world who truly understands the working fundamentals of hard disk drive.
Causes of the Operating System Crash
The reasons which make the Windows OS inaccessible are countless. But a major list of causes is listed below.
- The formation of bad sectors in hard drives due to aging is the main reason which leads to crash. In this case, it leaves the hard drive in corrupted format makes it difficult to access.
- Improper formatting of hard drive or any errors during the installation of Operating System will cause errors and may lead to the crash.
- Using disk management tool incorrectly to resize the partitions such as shrinking and extending causes the system file corruption and will definitely cause crash and even data loss occurs.
- The most important reasons is due to the virus and malware attacks. It alters the system files and makes the disk inaccessible to users. Thus Windows OS will stuck in boot process and gives errors.
Under all such scenarios, Remo Recover software helps get back your valuable files from crashed hard drive irrespective of the case scenarios.
Just install the Remo Recover software on the working PC and connect your hard drive which fails to boot. Open the software and follow the on screen instructions which will guide you throughout the process. Then choose the crashed drive in the wizard and you can begin the scanning process. After successful retrieval of files, you can sort them out on basis of size, date, name and type of the file. You can preview and save it on your drive after the successful purchase of software license.