AVI is a popular video container file format introduced by Microsoft which contains audio and video data in a single file which will be auto- synchronized while playing. It is mainly used to store video files on internet since it uphold high quality video even with small sized video files.
Sometimes the AVI file gets corrupted, and once in a while it does not play smoothly and sometimes it doesn’t play at all. In such situations you should go for a third party application if you want to repair that damaged video file. If you are not sure of which tool to use, then here is the most recommended repair tool for AVI file corruption. Remo Repair AVI is the tool which repairs corrupted AVI files successfully. But prior to that, for better results in repairing the corrupt AVI files stop using the storage media in which the files are corrupted, to avoid overwriting of damaged or lost AVI files. Before exploring the amazing features of Remo Repair, first let me explain the reasons for AVI file corruption.
Remo Repair AVI is superb and powerful repair tool that helps you in repairing corrupted or damaged AVI files quickly and very safely. This application is non-destructive tool that creates a duplicate of the corrupted AVI files without causing any damage to the source file. It’s very simple to use due to its friendly Graphical User Interface that makes it simple for even the non-technical users.
Factors making AVI file Corrupted:
- Codec issues in the player will make the player unable to play the AVI files.
- If the header of the video file is corrupted then it fails to play the .avi video file smoothly.
- Unfinished transfer of AVI files from computer to external storage devices or vice versa will make the video file broken.
- Interruption caused while downloading the AVI file from internet will make the file damaged.
- Severe virus or malware infection which might enter into your computer through any unreliable software will affect your AVI files and it is one of the major reasons for AVI file corruption.
- Conversion of AVI files to different file formats like MKV, MOV, AVCHD etc using untrustworthy converters generally ends up in AVI file corruption
- Additionally AVI files get corrupt, if there’s any interruption like improper system termination, network inconsistency, server error etc while downloading AVI files from internet.
If your AVI files get corrupted due to any of the above mentioned reasons you can make use of Remo Repair AVI application to repair AVI Mac which will help you to overcome all AVI file repair.
Stunning Features of Remo Repair Tool:
- Remo Repair AVI that’s embedded with high tech scanning engines to locate file types and then using its unique file attributes helps in repairing AVI files
- This comprehensive repair tool not only performs AVI file repair, but it can even fix XviD , DivX and other video file formats.
- This tool can effectively address corrupt AVI files that are damaged due to virus attacks, errors faced while transferring AVI files, compression / decompression errors, faulty downloading, effects of third party software, etc. to mention a few.
- Apart from fixing AVI file not playing audio issues, Remo Repair AVI can also repair media files of various file formats such as MP4, M4V, WMV and more which are facing similar issues.
Download the demo version of Remo Repair tool and launch the application. On the screen you will find a “Browse” button which allows you to select the files that you need to repair. Then hit on the “Repair” tab which will triggers the process of fixing the selected files. As soon as the repair process is successful a new window will appear with a “Preview” option which will allow you to preview of the repaired AVI files. This feature will enable user to evaluate the trial version before purchase of licensed version.